Friday 24 June 2016

What kind of guy, a Naga lady is looking for

 It is a one billion dollar question if we asked and know "what kind of guy a lady would date", Am I right? The question could never be solved but yes, We did a simple survey, hence you can always rely on, if you think you lack behind somewhere.

Of course girls/ladies have different preferences, taste and choices when it comes to a boyfriend/husband. But yes to an extend there are some similar characteristic that goes well with almost all the women. Have you wondered why some guys always manage to get the best of girls and the reason why you are still single? If you wanna know the secret, it’s not just the look that matters, but it’s mostly the personality that attracts the lady toward the guy and understands what girls want. No ladies want you to be someone you are not. So better make sure you are always original. Ladies also tends to get attracted to a gentleman no matter how he looks, the manlier, the more cooler you becomes. Well I am not a love guru to give you counselling on how to date a girl but it just a flash back on what a lady want. I have pick up lines from every corner of Nagaland to showcase what a Naga lady want, you can always agree or disagree with it... It just their views...  

The question (what type of guy would you like to date)
"I would prefer to date a guy who has normal height, messy hair with tattoos. A guy with whom I would stay awake till midnight to talk about music. A guy with good sense of humour and of course he should be the type of guy who helps me cross the road holding my hands every time I cross the road": Temshi Jamir
 “For me, I need a God fearing and a God loving person. I believe if he has these qualities....  all the other good qualities will come alone with it” : Chenosi Kips
"A guy who will understand me ,caring, have respect for each other , and he should be humorous": Jandeno Esung
"Well mostly, clean family background, tall guy, understanding, who calls me back when I cut off the call, who loves to tease with me, who will never give up on me no matter what obstacles comes between, etc etc ":Bonchiiy
“Frankly, positive and open minded. A person who is kind, loving and caring too!": Laden Kichu
"A person who is manly, knows how to respect women, caring, supportive and lastly a man who does not differentiate between male and female i.e a person who believes in gender equality. That would be the kind of guy I would like to date":  Akok Jamir
"Down to earth person, artistic":  Justine Meze
"I would like to date a guy with good fluent English, simple and decent": *Liro Thonger*
 “It’s just loyal and committed and nothing else”: *Nukshitula Longkumer*
“I would like to date a guy who loves me, very tall, respect me, and super good”: *Kesangunuo *
"Good looking, fun loving and humble, trustworthy, loyal and understanding": *Ajanbeni Yanthan*
"A man of  his words": Aloli H Kinny
“Someone smart and dependable”: *Mongti longkumer*
“Any but not fat”: *Tonatoli*
As for me, “I don’t prefer too good looking guy. I don't like beautiful face. He should not be too fair. He should be manly and one who respect girls. It doesn't bother if it be his girl or not. He should be humble enough to each girl. And he should think and behave like man. I really hate one who gossip like girls”: *Sarah Achumi*

 “Selfless and patience”:  *Elizabeth Chizo*
“Someone whom I could connect,nothing specific": Jecholia Kezo
“I would date the type of guy who is not that handsome but not that bad,  a matured attitude,  treat others the way they treat him good or bad. He should respect my decision like the way I respect his.  He should be a at least a little brainy”: *Akumbenla Jamir*
“Matured and understanding”: *Shiemrila*
“Someone who is humble and doesn't hang out much at night, Very enthusiastic person he should be” *Anonymous*

“A gentleman quality of course, One who have Patience”: *Avelu Lohe*
“Understanding , loving ,caring and one who would wait while we get ready even if it takes hours”: Anonymous
“The guy who is tidy and keeps his words”: *Akokla Metsubotsur*
“Don’t want a rich guy,those people around here are show offs and too dependent on their parents. Somebody who is way taller than me obviously, I need to wear high heels sometimes haha. Somebody who has patience because I am not. A gentleman and who isn't very talkative”: *Aprele* 
“This days, It’s rare that guys are loyal to their partner.. So this is the first and the most important thing I expect from my guy to have... loyal and honest to me.  One woman man”:*Temjenienla*
It is always true that opposites attract happens.  So of course though he be the opposite of me. I would expect his endless love for me Just someone who accepts me the way I am.. Being accepted the way one is, is the greatest thing I say we girls look forward. It is indeed a world where relationships are treated and played like a game, with less of feelings and emotions, where love and trust are overtake by possessiveness. Thus, crushing the bond leaves scars on both sides. In a world like this, what more would a girl ask for, besides dating a guy who is trustworthy, loving, understanding and caring. Someone who spares enough time for her besides his busy schedule, and squeezes into every opportunity just to see her. And someone who supports and encourages her in every phase of life. Having a guy as such adds more beauty and colours to life. Therefore with him "life is beautiful": Mutsivelu

 “Any man with a good sense of dressing will definitely own a part in my heart,  I would love to date one of such type, a person with a good sense of humour and sarcasm can tag along as well in my tag "my type of guy I would date". Umm some other traits would be, good looking, well mannered, and of course, one who plays COC (clash of clan)well I am not going to be the only victim or to be stopped so he better start playing if he doesn't start yet”:*Venis Achumi*
“I would like to date a guy with a good sense of humour,understanding.the one who can take care of me when i am at my worst”: Lucy
 “The kind of guy I want to date should possess a quality of affection, understanding and caring nature.He must have a good sense of humour with attractive personality. He should have a great sense of dress because a sharply dressed guy will radiate a sense of worth”: Alokali
“If its for long term I would like to go for a guy who is honest, respect one another decision, fun to hang out,understanding,and someone who don't fill shy to be with me in front of his friends”: Agatha
“Someone who is good looking. looks lage olop toh, but who hasn't much interest on girls. But he cares too much (but) only towards me, person who doesn't drink. who is willing to share at the same time listen. who can be very rude and tough at the same time can be very loving and understanding”: Achulu
“Well I would like to date a guy who will be honest and loyal.. Should be a good listener.. Understands me in my good and bad moods days. Someone who will handle me in every situation in highs and lows never giving up lol. And yes who will accept/respect me for who I am and support me. Should be open minded”: Muzitsolu Dozo
“Well I wanna date someone who cares for his parents ,works hard, take God as his first priority,  respect women ,have a job, and also has to be clean , a little taller then me... But no matter how he looks like”: Keditsu
“A smart, energetic, self-dependent guy and overall who should take care of others”: Tolika
“A God fearing and kind gentleman who knows his responsibility will do good for me, all that matters for me in a man is the heart he has, not just for me but for everyone around him. I want a man with whom I'll face all the good and bad things in life together, if there is love it’s enough Right?”: Mengu Soukhrie


Special guest appearances:
"Okay, a girl will probably choose a guy who can make her laugh even when she's sad. A guy that understands her space and who knows how to control his temper. Straight her up when she makes a mistake. Forgive her when she have a shortcoming" - Mebanaibor Nengnong, Music Journalist.. The Northeast Today

"A kind of guy with whom she can be herself and still be comfortable and happy"- Teputo Rhicha, musician, photographer and videographer.

Well my conclusion goes for the guys who need help, in fact not just help but some advices. This is purely based on the study and doesn’t reflect my decisions. After the survey, I have found some of the common thing, the ladies have to say.  Yes you need to have at least five qualities to charm a girl.
Look out and see if you have enough quality:  God fearing, open minded, manly, down to earth, commitment, humble, patience, gentleman, man of words, loyal, caring, sense of dressing, sense of humour, good personality, and good listener.
One of the lady said “if you don’t play COC, she can’t be your girlfriend”, guys if you play COC, you may get a girlfriend soon.....
Am sorry to say this, if you are short, well the ladies are looking for a tall guy. Are you tall enough?
 Yes one last thing to end up my article, Some people say looks doesn’t matter but it doesn’t means you have to be ugly, it clearly says “need some looks”   
In the end, it doesn’t matter how you look, it all depends that person who wants is be with you at the end of the day, you only need to be truthful, honest and faithful to your partner.

God created us and how were born and look is all given by God we can't change it, for a lot of girls look comes last, but characters means more. Not all guys are perfect and so are girls, if a man with all his imperfections love a girl and is ready to adjust and change some for her. Then the story begins and life goes on. 
That’s all folks for today, have a happy reading...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mission impossible on the go....lol...
Thanks bruh for the article....

Azhove said...

haha mode on, thank you for reading as well