Sunday 19 June 2016

Use your talent that God gave you: Kezhongol Viswentso

A artist is a artist; nobody would deny that fact, but their work and art form differs from each person. Well on this interview, I introduced a person who has not only learnt the art of painting, sketches but has also introduced himself to digital painting that makes him different from the other artist. The young artist is currently doing his Bachelor of visual art in Bangalore. The young artist is very talented and his enthusiastic thirst for knowledge about art keeps him moving on. The artist has yet to make his mark in the market but a dreamer who aspires to help the society as a whole.


(Note: Digital painting is an emerging art form in which traditional painting techniques (such as watercolor, oils, impasto, etc.) are applied by means of a computer, a digitizing tablet and stylus, and software. I work with a Wacom tablet, Corel Painter, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop).

Give us a brief introduction about you
Hello, my name is Kezhongol Viswentso and belongs to Angami tribe. I studied in St. Joseph's college, Jakhama and am currently doing BVA and animation & digital art in Bangalore.
A quick flashback about your past.
 Well I started sketching from my early childhood, doodling in my textbooks literally on every I  picture I find in textbooks... then I started painting during my class 10 (i.e. in 2010) before that I do sketches and few colour pencils works...
How did you get inspired?
My high school principle and hostel warden had always encouraged me for my painting works. They are the one who push me through.
Have you ever participated in any competition?
I have participated in different competitions and also represented twice for the state.


What are your new initiatives?
Well I do some wall painting too which involve pictures other than ordinary wall paint. started painting (with colours) in the year 2011, that's how I came to be
I also have started learning digital art back last year in the month of August... and still continuing...  Yes it also animations... I do all kind of stuff artwork... like wall painting... shoe painting... traditional painting... digital painting and so on except sculpture.


What contributions have given to society so far?
In my  life, I am playing a role of a guru in helping and teaching art to the tribal  children so that they could get scholarship from the Govt. (Tribal People Welfare Association TPWA )
In near future I will like to be my own employees...  do my own business instead of depending in govt. jobs. I would like join the film industry so that I can promote our people in all kinds of activities in a good ways...!!


Where do you seek inspiration from?
I seek inspiration from everywhere (people's work, nature, dreams, people’s dreams and fantasy)...!! Both in realistic and in fantasy...!! Realistic brings the beauty out of it and fantasy gives the dreamers a new dream..



What are your plans after your completion of your studies? Work in Nagaland or?
For my job, I would prefer to work both in and out of states because, to get ideas and better facilities one must explore outside our world and also not forgetting our own world.  I want to bring more and better features to our state so that others could access it without many difficulties.
But I don't prefer much to work outside but wish to have it in my own studio.


Any message you wanna lend us?
Not much to say to readers but I would say, "use the talents that God gave us, bring out the ideas into realistic, let people explore your world so that they get inspiration from you, be a role model. Don’t worry, God will always guide you


Note: Azhove.com looks to promote start up who wants to become someone in life; this little piece of interview is initiated to help the artist to promote themselves.










No comments: