Thursday 16 June 2016

The little girl with magical hands

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. It takes a touch of genius—and a lot of courage—to move in the opposite direction.” says E. F. Schumacher


 “We are all born with a talent. Every individual is unique and gifted in many ways, so never assume that we are useless because God did not create anything useless. Make good use of our talents, help people, make our parents proud and glorify God” says Soso Aier, a self-taught artist.


Aier is a painter and an artist, a talented young girl of her age. She does her scratches starting from wall painting, face painting, music equipments, room painting and art, cafe, street, portrait, T-shirt etc, but her work recognition she got was the design she made for guitars. When asked how it started, she added “it was last year when my best friend asked me to give his guitar a new look”

Her designs are so unique and glamorous that added more client as she begins her journey in the way of making art. She added “As of now I work as a freelance amateur artist. I earn through working on my small pieces of art work like sharpie on guitars, portraits and face paintings. I like to be an animator and bring my imagination to life”.

Before her recognition, it was just the people, who know of her art work, requested to paint, make a portrait or modify their stuffs. She utters that she is getting paid recently for her work.


Aier articulate that she had never attended any kind of art schools or learnt about art, being from a poor family background, “ I didn't even had  the knowledge about art but as a kid, I would just hold a pencil and try my best to duplicate whatever I see on a paper”

At her very young age, she started sketching, during her 2nd standard she started to get a hang of sketches; she added “I really don't know how I even started drawing, to be true; I was never serious with my art. So far I took art just as a pastime”.

As an artist Aier said, “I was a cartoon freak the more I watched cartoons, the more I wanted to draw them and as it went on, I started drawing life”.


On her knowledge about art, “I wanted to take up fine arts and know more about the arts that I'm yet to know you can dream bigger”.
When asked about her future plans, she exclaims that she would love to see herself as an artist
“I'm trying my best to progress by my little earnings as my parents are unable to help me much”
This is my first step. It feels nice to earned something from my own hard work and hand it over to my parents.













7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is dangerously amazing!!!!!

Azhove said...

haha dangerous? that little girl got quite a talent...

Carolina said...

The guitar with the wolves is a blatant copy of my original design
http://lustrelustre.blogspot.cl/2013/02/sharpied-guitar-guitarra-dibujada.html?m=1

Carolina said...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1bgFDAOfz/

Mosca Azul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mosca Azul said...

You should be ashamed to steal someone else's work

Azhove said...

Hey lady, it's not my work.. I wrote the story who does that work... Please use the words wisely